Things to know before you start
- The service is completely free.
- User data provided voluntarily or unintentionally will not be disclosed to third parties by us. For more information see our privacy policies.
- We are not responsible for the information you publish on your demo-site. However, the contents will be periodically checked. If the publication of contents is not a rule of law, the demo will be immediately canceled and the author of this content will be notified to the Italian judicial authority.
- By register an account, you can create unlimited demos.
- The demo sites are automatically deleted if they remain inactive for 30 days.
Create and manage the demo site
To use our WP-Sandbox you need to have an account.
To create one, follow this procedure:
- On the top menu, click Create demo and log in using your username and password. If you don’t have an account, please follow the previous step.
- Solve the simple Math and click the Create demo button.
- Your demo will be ready in some seconds. As soon as the demo is ready, you will see the following page:
- On the top black menu bar, click to Demo.
- Take note about the URL that appear on the link field of your internet browser, as showed in the following image:
We will suggest you to add the URL to your favorite list.
In case you lost the site link:
- If you have correctly followed the procedure described in our documentation, you will find the link inside the confirmation email.
- If you have not followed the procedure, for security reason, there is no possibility to recover the link.
- On the left sidebar of the demo dashboard, click Users.
- Click on the user created by default (example: demo6d723c05).
- Update the email and change the default password.
- You will receive an email containing the link to your demo and the credentials for accessing the administration area.
- Enjoy your demo!
To export content:
- From your demo-site dashboard click Tools > Export.
- Read the notice about the export format.
- Select the content you want to export.
- Click on the button Download Export file.
To import content:
- From your demo-site dashboard click Tools > Import.
- At the end of the page, under the word WordPress, click on install now link.
- When the process is done click on Run importer link.
- Choose a WXR (.xml) file to upload, then click Upload file and import button.
WARNING! Deleting the site, any data will be lost.
- Access your demo.
- Click Tools > Delete site.
- Check the box I’m sure I want to permanently disable my site, and I am aware I can never get it back or use…
- Confirm by clicking on the button Delete My Site Permanently.